12 confirmed Launches of Recovering Democracy in South Africa (Jacana Media)
JOHANNESBURG and PRETORIA:
1. 18 March Troyeville Hotel. Discussant Antony Altbeker 7 for 7.30 (FULLY BOOKED)
2. 19 March. Wits History Workshop/Wiser at Wiser, 6 pm. Discussants: Dr Arianna Lissoni (History Workshop), Dr Mcebisi Ndletyana (MISTRA)
3. 1 April Poppy’s Melville, 6 pm. Discussant : Chris Vick
4. May. Pretoria University. Department of Political Sciences.
Date to be decided and details of discussants will then be released
1. 26 March 5.30 pm. Rhodes University, Humanities seminar room
2. 23 April Steve Biko Cultural Centre Ginsburg, coordinated by Mwelela Cele, further details to be supplied
3. 24 April Fort Hare University, East London, 13:00. Coordinator Dr Chris Allsobrook, details to be confirmed
1. 9 April 10 am Launch at UCT business school, further details to be supplied
2. 9 April 5.30 for 6 pm launch at Book lounge. Discussant: Rebecca Davis
2. 14 April Centre for Conflict Resolution Dialogue at Centre For the Book, Cape Town. 5.30 pm. Chair: Professor Cherrel Africa. Discussant Professor Suren Pillay
1. 16 APRIL: Pietermaritzburg Agency for Community Social Action (PACSA) at Protea hotel, 5.30 discussants to be confirmed
2. (provisionally) 22 April, Durban but date and time to be confirmed.
[There are further launches to be confirmed]